Friday, December 12, 2008

December Currents

This week has been so long and draggy and next week is the last week until break, praise the Lord. Finals are coming up... woo. I finished buying family presents, time for friends. But it doesn't really help that when I ask, "What do you want for Christmas, [insert name here]?" and they say, "NOTHING! Just you!" Well, if you must have "Just me", then I will gladly find a big box, climb in and wait for hours for you to open me on Christmas morning... I wish people were more decisive and less... humble? I enjoy buying presents, give me some pleasure at least.

December Currents:
Current Feelings:
impatient, anticipation, longing

Current Work of Art:

Jenny Holzer-Xenon for Berlin-I actually met Jenny Holzer at the MCA in Chicago back in October. Probably one of the coolest experiences.
Current Ear Jam:
Britney Spears' new cd, Circus. Ha.
A bit of Aerosmith for my lyrical piece for dance
Bitter:sweet-Bittersweet Faith, Don't Forget to Breathe
Blonde Redhead-Elephant woman

Current Movie:

To make it known, I'm not one for romantic comedies as much as I love psychological thrillers. I love stuff with serial killers, pedophiles, prostitutes, you name it. I like the edge in life.

Current Reads:
An Anthology, rereading Lolita by Nabokov

Current Wants:

oaknyc: quilted fingerless gloves, 3 finger ring, cashmere fingerless gloves

Current Places:
The mall, coffee shops, local Barnes and Noble

Current Plans:
Dentist appointment tomorrow. Shopping with my mommy. Going over to friend's house to cut her hair. Homework (gag me). Choreographing. Movie time. Me time. Boyfriend time.

Current Yearn to Learn:
Sewing!

Current Muse:
Boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend(s). Old couples on the streets.

2 comments:

Vera said...

Oh I've been meaning to see Hard Candy for a while, do you like it? Btw, I added you to my blogroll, babe!

Alyssa Muck said...

ohhh i want fingerless gloves too. ridiculously badass.