Sunday, March 1, 2009

When I Grow Up...

A Day in Pictures circa yesterday via crappy phone:



Best friend's birthday yesterday... Cept I cam-whored with other best friend. Therefore, the results were these pictures. Lawlz.

It's really sunny in Chicago today. I swear. The past week has been tantalizingly dull and draggy and just overall blahness. A few more weeks until spring break. And another few more weeks until I take my ACTs. Fail. At. Life. Dude. I've a dire need to take out my brand new baby and lounge around the hood while blasting some Sia and suchs.

09 cars = sick.

Oh life, why must you make time so crucial? It's hard enough you put me through so many obstacles... Seriously... Who ever thought of obstacles in life is a total fail. Ha. But I think that's the lazy in me talking because I hate leaping when I can just walk, ya know?

Fever Ray - When I Grow Up