Monday, March 30, 2009

cold shoulder


(shredded Express tee, UO ribbed tights, timberland boots, a few rings from the VN)

Yes, I have done it, I have shredded a tshirt. Well, it was mostly because I found a hole in my shirt after I pulled it out of the laundry. Oh well. Anyway. I opened my email today and I see two emails of which I was hyperventilating about. Email #1 contained information about Syracuse's spring invitation on April 15th. I gasped and almost cried because April 15th is a Wednesday and I don't have any form of break then so I can't make it to New York and back in one day. Email #2 was about the Nordstrom Fashion Board for juniors in highschool of which I just need to go to a Nordstrom and pick up an application and I'm good to go. It's due April 5th though. Blah.

I'm applying for the Fashion Board like right now. I'm so excited.

7 comments:

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

I have been wanting to shred a Tshirt for so long! I just don't know how to go about doing it. You should do a mini tutorial :) How come every fashion blogger seems able to shred their T-shirts so beautifully!? I'm afraid I'll ruin mine!

Couture Carrie said...

Perfect! Love the shredded tee!

xoxox,
CC

Marian said...

hey honey wel done on the shredded tee, liking that it is in black. darling of couse youc an add me to your links sweetie
muah x
marian

Unknown said...

I love your shredded tshirt. Hope you get on the fashion board! x

Vera said...

Great job on the shirt!!

Angela said...

ah i dont think i could ever bring myself to shred a tshirt. i love tthem to much to rip em apart. i must say though, that you rock it!

Maria said...

Love to see it on you. Gorgeous. *