Sunday, February 8, 2009

Everyday I'm Hustlin'

Update in Pictures:





So within the past week I've:

  • Downed huge orange and green pills, choked in the process and basically felt horrible trying to surpress my coughs in order not to disturb people in class, (I look sick and horrible in that pill picture, btw).
  • Went with bestie #3 to get a pedicure by amazing Koreans especially the man who gives me bombass foot rubs.
  • Revamped my closet
  • Took a practice ACT test, didn't know what I was doing
  • Went out with besties #1 and #2 that same day, ate at the Cheesecake Fact., were disappointed that we didn't get a cute waiter, shopped around, bought a sweater, the goods.
  • Felt great because the weather's been beautiful, in the 40s almost 50s (Yes, us Chicagoans consider that beautiful).
  • I can't wait for spring, minus the fact it'll be ACT season.
  • Lost my makeup bag in the photo room while modeling for my friend. :

Lykke Li - Everday I'm Hustlin'