Tuesday, February 16, 2010

For the past two months...



(UO t-shirt, circle scarf a la mommy, shorts pacsun, UO tights, boots Macy's)

So basically, this is a compilation of what I've been doing for the past two months. I've a newfound love for Ash Stymest, making messes with my "sister", working on my inspiration book, talking to mon petit ami, going on tumblr, celebrating Chinese New Year, watching the Winter Olympics (mainly watching Apollo Ohno), going to fashion board and directly shopping afterward, going to school, and sleeping.

Everything seems a little less trivial than usual...<3

9 comments:

Closet Full of Nothing said...

Broke is the new black.. haha LOVE IT!

The green skirt's from H&M - few months ago. There's a similar one right now.

xoxo,

Coco

http://closetfullofnothing.blogspot.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely look and fun pics, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Marta said...

Such cool photos! I really like your blog.
xx

STARR said...

I really like your combination of photos! And unfortunately I look nothing like Devon irl apart from being asian :(

Sydnie said...

That is legitimately the most adorable poor economy tee-shirt I've ever seen! I want one ... now!

Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sounds like a pretty good couple of months to me!

yiqin; said...

Great shirt :D

E said...

I really love the tee in the first look.

Kira Aderne said...

I love denim shorts with tights! You look sooo great!