Monday, January 5, 2009

before he comes...



(f21 batwing sweater, express long tank, express leggings, timberland boots, eternity scarf, zipper-neck top)

Before my boyfrahn comes I thought I'd take a few outfit photos (and then compile a gallery of my ugly faces since we both had a face-off the other day at 4am... talk about boredum and free time).

I'm sadly back in classes and I had to pinch myself every other minute to keep myself from totally drowning in my sleep. School can be a real snoozer. Who ever said that highschool would be the best four years of your life is totally wrong. For me at least. It's probably going to be the most emotionally and physically daunting four years of my life. I curse myself everyday for taking honors classes. But class registration starts soon and I'm thinking about taking fashion design and merchandising as an elective in my oh so tight schedule. Much debate whether to keep my language classes and be in Phi Lambda Kappa.... But I'd definitely give up a lunch or free period to take it. Oh, the horror of decision making.



"Break up, break down, drink up, fool around. Meet one guy, then another, fuck around to forget the one and only. Then after a month of total emptiness, start again to look for true love. Desperately look everywhere and after two years of lonliness, meet a new love and swear it is the one. Until that one is gone as well."

9 comments:

Behind The Seams said...

love all the faces and esp your drawings ;)

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

all your faces are super adorable! and thank you for giving me the info on your lip color. i'm gonna go to MAC and check it out. :)

Love + Cake said...

Those faces are soo cute! hehe

love your blog!

xx.

Alyssa Muck said...

ahhh love the batwing sweater!

Couture Carrie said...

What fab pics! Love that scarf too!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

Seriously those shoes are killing me, perfect flat everyday boot.
The faces rule and LOL at the face-off.

Overachiever much? I think you should take the class only if it won't add any more stress. Are you looking to work in fashion?

jaleh behtash said...

haha this is a fun post. i love the sweater and that scarf looks really cozy.

withasianstereotypes said...

I LOVE the second set of photos, so cute. A definite heart for the hair mustache pose. Very brilliant outfit baby.

p.s. the word verification says flugerm... a sign? lol

with ♥, ///China L.

Camille said...

You are too cute!