Monday, March 1, 2010

Always, All Ways


(Banana Republic military sweater, Abercrombie & Fitch one shoulder dress [Yea, I know, surprise surprise!], black cross bracelet)
The only exciting news in my life right now is that my fashion merchandising and design section may be entering a contest to design shoes. Awaiting on the news for that. Hopefully all will work well!

Otherwise, I just wish there was a "block" button in life where I could just "block" everything and everyone that gets in my way. That sounds bad.

8 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love this look, especially the military-inspired sweater!

And I am totally with you on the block button!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Closet Full of Nothing said...

Love the military sweater with the striped dress :)

xoxo,

Coco

http://closetfullofnothing.blogspot.com/

yiqin; said...

I love your jacket <3

yiqin; said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Shorr said...

love the black and whites! such a great mood

yiqin; said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHIZUKA said...

your smile is gorgeous, and lv the black n white photos! x